Recent Loan Applications
- Kristine on All Purpose Cash Loans from Private Lenders – MD/DC, NJ, NY, NC
- Leon on Bad Credit Signature Loan in Killeen Texas
- Cecilia on Advantage of Using Banks Loans Compared To Payday Loans
- ann on Guaranteed Personal Loans for Bad Credit – And There Is No Guarantee Me Thinks
- George on Bad Credit All Purpose Loans in Kansas (30k), Arkansas (50k), Oklahoma (100k)
- caryn on All Purpose Cash Loans from Private Lenders – MD/DC, NJ, NY, NC
- Ron on Debt Consolidation Loan for 20K, 30K, 40K For Bills
- Diane on Bad Credit All Purpose Loans in Kansas (30k), Arkansas (50k), Oklahoma (100k)
- Eric on All Purpose Cash Loans from Private Lenders – MD/DC, NJ, NY, NC
- angelica on Loans for the Unemployed – Loan Sharks or Honest Lenders?
- Kathleen on $2000 – $8000 Bad Credit Personal Loans in VA, WV, PA, DE
- Emeraude on Can You Actually Save Money Using Coupons?
- Tavares on Can You Actually Save Money Using Coupons?
- jasper on Charlotte, NC – Mecklenburg Cty Cash Advance $1000-$1500
- Troy on Bad Credit Signature Loan in Killeen Texas
- Venetia on 4 Loans ($1000-$5000) on SSI? Case Studies in NY, PA, IL, FL
- timmy on All Purpose Bad Credit Loans in Kentucky (10K), Missouri (5K), and Illinois (1k)
- gerald on 10000 Consolidation Loan in San Bernardino County
- Jesse on High Risk Small Signature Loans in Dallas, Texas (Adverse Credit Lenders)
- Tori on $60000 Dollar Loan for Bad Credit in Dayton Ohio – FUSA
Recent Loan Publications
- Can You Actually Save Money Using Coupons?
- Credit Card Consolidation Loans Using Home Equity – Is It A Good Idea?
- Do You Need To Get Some Credit Card Debt Relief Yet?
- Advantage of Using Banks Loans Compared To Payday Loans
- RV Loans For People With Poor Credit
- 10000 Consolidation Loan in San Bernardino County
- 10000 Consolidation Loan in Brownsville Texas
- Is It Possible To Get A Low APR Loan With Bad Credit?
- Bad Credit Financing for Home Purchase $300,000 – $500,000
- Car Title Loans in CA, IL, UT, NV, NM – 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000
This is an unusual set of questions from a potential client. although it does not fit really into our line of business, we always enjoy these kinds of questions from readers since it brings a different perspective to the financial business and specifically that of finding loans and mortgages for consumers. Read more on this loan...
A client wants to know if using his homes equity to consolidate his credit card debt is a good idea or not. He has a home worth approximately $350,000 with a mortgage of $129,000. He has credit card debt of $18,000 and both he and his wife make sufficient money to carry a much larger mortgage payment Read more on this loan...
This applicant is actually pretty typical of many people who have credit card debt issues. They have several credit cards, charge them up to the maximum and then find that they are faced with high interest charges and really cannot repay them in time to avoid the interest charges. This applicant owes Read more on this loan...
This client needs $3000 to pay for repairs to his car and his truck. He does not know what his credit rating is or if he even has one and he has been using a check cashing service to cash his paychecks from where he works as a laborer doing landscaping work. He has been doing this sort of work for some Read more on this loan...
RV’s are quite popular with many people who enjoy roaming across the country and stopping at various locations to check out the various tourist locations. Many people also view RV’s as a less expensive way to travel as well since they can bring many of their personal items with them as well as cook Read more on this loan...
The latest applicant lives in San Bernardino County in California and works as an appliance repairman for a large company in the area. He has been working at this profession for the past 10 years and also feels that he is income protected since consumers will always need repairs to appliances. He also Read more on this loan...
This client lives in Brownsville, Texas and works for a company in the oil industry and has only been on the job for three months. He just moved to the area, rented an apartment and began furnishing it with everything that a person will need for a new apartment. Unfortunately he got a little Read more on this loan...
This client lives in Laguna Hills, California and works for a security company in the area that provides security services for residents in the city. He has worked for them for three years and has a stable income. The problem is that he needs a $10,000 loan to consolidate the debt that he has Read more on this loan...
The latest applicant has applied for a $500,000 home loan and also has bad credit so this is really a bad credit home loan application. The size of his loan has pushed him close to the jumbo loan category as well. He has an excellent job and makes sufficient income to carry a loan of this size providing Read more on this loan...
The latest applicant lives in Green River Utah and thinks that a car title loan might be the solution to his credit card problems. He has two credit cards each with a balance of $3000 on them for a total of $6000. The credit card companies will be charging him 21% if he does not repay these balances Read more on this loan...
This customer has just been handed some bad news. His furnace has quit, been red flagged and needs to be replaced at a projected cost of $5000, which is what he has applied for. He has an excellent credit rating, a home with equity available on it and a car that is also fully paid for. He was asking Read more on this loan...
The latest applicant is applying for a $3000 vehicle title loan and likes the idea of being able to do this online which will save him a trip into town to meet a lender at his local bank. What he may not like is the cost of a vehicle title loan. There are several types of car title loans or vehicle title Read more on this loan...
This borrower has a really good strategy when it comes to borrowing money for a used car. He has applied for the full amount of what the car is going to cost him. He plans to sell his current car and apply the proceeds to his used car loan, reducing the loan by a third. The payments each month will remain Read more on this loan...
This applicant is applying for a used car loan and lives and works in Fort Worth, Texas. He is applying for a loan of $20,000 to buy this car and is purchasing the car from a trusted friend who apparently has taken really good care of the car. His credit rating is excellent and he does not have any Read more on this loan...
The current applicant is applying for an ATV loan for a used machine that he would like to purchase from a friend of his. His buddy is buying a new ATV and wants to sell his older model privately instead of trading it in. He figures that he will do better this way. At the same time even though he may Read more on this loan...